Saturday, May 14, 2016

HOUSE OF KNITTING: episode 11

follow me:
instagram: mamaholmesNC
ravelry: mamaholmes
twitter: mamaholmes

join the ravelry group.


Shownotes: 

// events //
Wandering Ewe Yarn Crawl: Milwaukee, WI area
July 29 & 30

Wisconsin Sheep & Wool: Jefferson, WI
September 8-11

Stitches Midwest: Schaumburg, IL
August 4-7

// finished //
The Flying Kettle in Cassiopeia 
Mods: Extra repeat on leg, cuff 1.5 in

// in my basket //
MarigoldJen Superwash BFL/Nylon in "Amy's Punky Plum" 
(exclusive colorway from Stockinette Zombies podcast

// planning //
olive basket- gauge issues so thinking of casting on Old Growth by Tin Can Knits

// mailbox love //
Package from Faith of Faithfully Geeky

// Other mentions //
Grocery Girls Podcast

Legacy Knitz

Knit24 Periscope

Upcoming podcast recording schedule... not exactly sure! The baby is due any day now and I know it will be an adjustment with two kids. We will also have a full house with family for the first couple of weeks. I'm thinking small quick updates, as I can, but we shall see :) Make sure to follow me on instagram because that's the easiest way to keep up with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment