Thursday, January 8, 2015

HOUSE OF KNITTING: episode 6 a new year




Shownotes

Find me: 
ravelry: mamaholmes
instagram: @mamaholmesNC
twitter: @themrskholmes

Join the Ravelry Group!

Housewarming KAL is over! Winners announced! A great big thank you to all who participated. I had such a great time getting to know you all.  Thank you to those viewers who donated prizes! My heart is so full for the friendships that are coming out of the podcast. Be on the lookout for the next kal. In the meantime, jump over to the Year of the Sweater, Year of the Fit thread for a year long unofficial kal. 

WIPpile
My WIPpile is full of mostly "boring" knitting. Am I really becoming that knitter?! 

Unwind Yarn Company
Twinkle Sock
"Dandy"
US Size 3

(My usual vanilla sock recipe)
Knit Picks Stroll Fingering Handpaints
"Make Believe"
US Size 1

Leafy Washclothes (Set of 12) (Garter Stitch version)
Lily and Creme Cotton Solids
"Jute" & "Sage"

Knit Picks Stroll Handpaints
"Lullaby"
US Size 4



Finished:


Year of the Sweater, Year of the Fit:
I hope you'll join me on a year-long journey of becoming a better sweater knitter. I'll also be exploring sewing garments as well! Hop over to this thread to join in the chatter. 


Other Things Mentioned:

Susan B Anderson's Blog
Christmas Set from Itty Bitty Toys


No comments:

Post a Comment