Monday, March 26, 2012

back where they belong


My rings are finally back on my finger! Since I was pregnant during the hottest part of the year and gained a little bit of baby weight, I havent been able to wear my wedding set. After a fiasco at the jewelers' last week, they are finally sized, cleaned, and back where they belong. i know that having a ring on your finger doesn't make you married, but i do love what my rings represent. the simplicity that our relationship is...the sure fact that we love each other and that we are better together. someone (who shall remain anonymous) gifted the diamond in my engagement ring to my husband. after we were engaged in march 2009, we took the ring and had it reset in a ring that better suited me. and the day that he placed the wedding band on my finger was one of the happiest of my entire life. 

I feel like a newlywed all over again...I keep glancing down at my simple, yet beautiful set, remembering the moments when i became the mrs....

No comments:

Post a Comment