Thursday, September 5, 2013

four and a love letter

my love and i are celebrating our 4th anniversary today.



the picture above is my favorite that we have ever taken. it represents our relationship so well. the joy and love that we experience is unlike any other and i am so blessed to be his wife. i fell in love with him because he made me laugh, he loves God and supports me no matter what. our story is one for the books because it happened it such a wonderful way. i had no doubt in my mind that i was going to be his wife and spend the rest of my life with him. i can't believe that 4 years have already come and gone but i can't wait to spend at least 40 more with him.


to my love, 
may we always love God and love each other no matter what we face, no matter how hard is gets. may we encourage each other and continue to build each other up. may we raise our children to love God more than we ever could and do bigger things than we could ever imagine. thank you for being my husband and for encouraging me to jump and trust that God has me even when i can't see or struggle to hear Him. 

i love you, 

k


No comments:

Post a Comment