Friday, August 16, 2013

FRIDAY(MONDAY)|| INSPIRATION||

*this was a post written on Friday but I never posted it. So here is Friday's inspiration for this calm and cool Monday.*

Well that was another quick week. It's hard to believe it's the middle of August. My masters classes start back on Monday and Sam's mother-in-law came in at the beginning of this week so things have been a bit busy. Not to mention, Xander's 2nd birthday party was scheduled for tomorrow but since he and Sam are running fevers, the party has been postponed. I promise to write a "real" post next week about a few things that I have running through my head but I wasn't going to let Friday pass without some inspiration. Everyone needs a little pick-me-up at the end of a long, busy week so I plan on making this a regular weekly post.

My inspiration for you this week comes from an instagram that I posted a few days ago.

I pray that your weekend is full of health, rest, and time outside since we seem to have some fall-like weather visiting us!


No comments:

Post a Comment